Droid 2 gets Blur 3.0 in Leaks. Profile Switcher comes too.
Moto blur version 3.0 for Droid 2 has been leaked bringing the much wanted Profile management system, found on Droid pro and Droid Global.
Want the Droid Pro’s (and Droid Global) multiple profile keeper-switcher feature on your Droid 2? You’re definitely in luck today; there is a leak broken for your Droid 2 before anything official came out, which will get you the very coveted feature right at your disposal on the very same Droid 2.
This method will upward revise your droid 2 to version 3.0.0 (it’s still android 2.2, no Gingerbread or Honeycomb, in case you’re wondering!).
The installation isn’t insane (and damn simple if you’ve already been through it just a couple of times!):
- Download tis file from here. (Mirror) [Size - 123.89 MB]
- Place the downloaded file on the sd card (don’t put inside any folder)
- Go to recovery mod. You need clockwork mod recovery. If you don’t have it already, download a free app called “ROM Manager”, and select ‘flash clockworkMod Recovery’.
- Once installed either go to recovery manually or an option in ROM Manager itself called ‘Reboot into Recovery’
- Once into the recovery, go to install zip select allow update.zips (deprecated), install update.zip
- Once done, reboot your phone. That’s it. You’ve acquired the instant ability to change device’s mood at work, home, party, etc.