Install New Android Market (apk) Application v 3.0.26
Below are the most recent versions of Play Store:
- [APK] Google Play Store 5.4.12 update rolling out, is mere 24 bytes larger
- [APK] Google Play Store 4.5.11 rolling out
- [APK] Google Play store 5.4.10 rolling out, makes status bar completely transparent for listings
- [APK] Google Play Store updated to 5.3.6, gets a few UI tweaks
- [APK] Google updates its Play Store: Version 5.3.5 rolling out now
It brings new features such as: activity feed of your Google plus pals which shows apps and games +1′ed by them, new ratings and review style, circled icons for Google+ profile pics, etc.
Want to taste the new android market app that was released just today? Well, you’re at right place. The download is simple — and small, just 2.93 MB — APK file that you can install right away even if your device isn’t rooted.
Tis very easy guide will help you install the New market app on your android phone:
- Download the new Android market application’s .apk file. DOWNLOAD LINK
- Enable non-market apk installation. Go to Settings – Applications – tick the “Unknown Sources” checkbox at the very top. Accept the warning which pops up by tapping on OK.
- If you downloaded the file on PC, transfer it to phone.
- Open the file explorer (if you don’t have one, download any file manager from the android market) and browse to the location where you’d transferred the file.
- Tap on the file to install it. This will replace your existing market app with the latest market app which mainly touts the ‘Books’ and ‘Movies’ features available in the market.
Main features of the new market app include:
- Book store
- Movies store
- Staff Choice Section to find the best apps easily
Check out the Android Market’s new app in the official video below.
We’ve already tested it on our Galaxy S GT-i9000 ad Galaxy S 2 GT-i9100 android phones and it’s working cool without any bugs or errors.
UPDATE: Here’s the video uploaded by us..
Via XDA Developers