Download the Galaxy Tab S2 VE firmwares from below, available for both the Tab S2 8.0 inch and 9.7 inch — for WiFi and LTE variants of each. While the little 8.0 inch Tab S2 carries the model no. of SM-T713 and SM-T719 for WiFi and LTE variants respectively, the same for 9.7 inch tablets are SM-T813 and SM-T819. The download links from downloadmirror provide you are not direct download links, but provide great speeds, better than the likes of Mega, Sammobile and Google Drive. Enjoy!
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE Stock Firmware
Tab S2 8.0″ WiFi — Model no. SM-T713
- T713XXU1APD9 | Filename: XAC-T713XXU1APD9-20160510111240.zip | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- T713ZSU1APD5 | Filename: BRI-T713ZSU1APD5-20160510145650.zip | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- T713ZSU1APD5 | Filename: TGY-T713ZSU1APD5-20160510145700.zip | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- T713XXU1APD9 | Filename: XAR-T713XXU1APD9-20160510111333.zip | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Tab S2 8.0″ LTE — Model no. SM-T719
- T719XXU1APD7 | Filename: PHE-T719XXU1APD7-20160509190152.zip | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Tab S2 9.7″ WiFi — Model no. SM-T813
- T813XXU1APDB | Filename: XAC-T813XXU1APDB-20160510110430.zip | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- T813XXU1APD7 | Filename: XAR-T813XXU1APD7-20160510105709.zip | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- T813XXU1APD5 | Filename: SEE-T813XXU1APD5-20160511140441.zip | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- T813XXU1APDA | Filename: XNZ-T813XXU1APDA-20160509195644.zip | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Tab S2 9.7″ LTE — Model no. SM-T819
- T819XXU1APD5 | Filename: SEE-T819XXU1APD5-20160511110714.zip | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- T819XXU1APD8 | Filename: PHN-T819XXU1APD8-20160509103427.zip | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
How to Download and Install Firmware
Be sure to check your Galaxy Tab S2 VE’s model no. first. You can do so using an app called Droid Info, or simply check it on its packaging box, or under Settings > About.
Then download the firmware according to that model no. only to ensure compatibility. We have provided the downloads as per model no. so that it’s easy for you to identify the firmware for your device.
Next, install the firmware on your Galaxy Tab S2 VE by following the guide linked right below.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Galaxy Tab S2 VE if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy Tab S2 VE if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Galaxy Tab S2 VE — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Galaxy Tab S2 VE to factory state.
- Upgrade your Galaxy Tab S2 VE to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Galaxy Tab S2 VE to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Galaxy Tab S2 VE.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy Tab S2 VE.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings, About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.