Download Google Play Store APK v4.6.17
Below are the most recent versions of Play Store:
- Download Google Play APK 5.6.8
- Download Google Play Store APK 5.6.6, minor visual changes and groundwork for Kids accounts in tow
- Download Google Play Store APK 5.5.9, a minor bug-fixer update
- Download Play Store APK 5.5.8 with new features and animations
- [APK] Google Play Store 5.4.12 update rolling out, is mere 24 bytes larger
Only a few days earlier Google released an update to the Play Store bringing it to version 4.6.16 and brought along a handful of minor changes to the app. And now today another update for the Play Store has leaked over at XDA — version 4.6.17.
The newly leaked Google Play Store APK is up by a mere decimal value and we’re not seeing much changes either in this newly leaked play store apk. So our best guess is that it’s a sort of bug-fixer update. Google did release a handful lot of new stuff in the last major update (v4.6.16) so it must be that something went mildly miscalibrated inside the code making Google to push another update to fix that.
Anyway, it doesn’t hurt to have the latest version of Play Store installed on your Android device, no matter if it has new features or not. For people like us, having the latest stuff installed before other guys get it is a pride thing.
Grab the latest Play Store APK file from the download link below and install it just like you’d install any other .apk file on your Android device.
DOWNLOAD PLAY STORE APK 4.6.17
Google Play Store APK file
DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: ps4617.apk (6.2 MB)
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY STORE APK 4.6.17
Below is a neat and noob proof guide for installing Google Play APK OR just about any APK.
- Transfer the Google Play Store APK file, ps4617.apk, you downloaded to your PC to either the internal memory or external SD card. If downloaded on Android device, no need to transfer it.
- Enable installation of Apps (APKs) from Unknown sources in your device’s settings. Here’s how:
- Now open the folder where you downloaded or transferred the ps4617.apk file on your device using a file manager. If you don’t have one, we recommend the ES File Explorer File Manager app, however any file manager should work fine.
└ If you downloaded the apk file on device, it should be in Download folder.
- Tap the Google Play Store APK file ‘ps4617.apk’ to begin installation and you will be done in less than a minute.
This Google Play Store APK file will only work on devices which come pre-installed with Google Play Store or has Google Play services enabled. You cannot install it on a device that is not certified for Google Play.