Below are the most recent versions of Play Store:
[posts-by-tag tags = “google-play-apk” number = “5”]
It seems Google just started pushing out a new version of Google Play Store, 3.10.10 — a pretty small upgrade. While we’re yet to find out any changes made by Google in Play Store’s APK, and going by the numbers, it sure looks like a bug fixer release, which is yet to see launch on bigger scale yet.
For now, those who can’t wait for Google to push it to their android phones and tablets can just download the APK from link below and install it manually. If you are pretty new to all this, the detail gudie below wil surely be of help.
Filename: plstore3.10.10.apk. Size: 5.87 MB.
Here’s the detailed guide for those who would need.
How to Install Google Play Store APK 3.10.10
- Download the Google Play Store APK v3.10.10 from above.
- If you downloaded the Google Play APK file on PC, transfer it to phone
- Enable manual installation of apps on your android device, which is disabled by default. For this, if you are on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and above, go to Settings » Security and enable ‘Unknown Sources’. For Android 2.3 and below, go to Settings » Application » enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ .
- You’ll need a file manager app (like, My Files app on Samsung Galaxy devices). So, if you haven’t got one already installed on your phone, grab a free one called Solid Explorer App, however any file manager would do fine.
- Now, open the file explorer app and go to folder where you downloaded/transferred the Google Play APK file. (Btw, if you downloaded it on phone, it should be in Download folder).
- Find the Google Play APK that you downloaded in step 1 and tap on it – plstore3.10.10.apk – to begin installation and you will be done in less than a minute.
In case you are not able to install it on your android device, let us know via comments below.