Below are the most recent versions of Play Store:
[posts-by-tag tags = “google-play-apk” number = “5”]
Google has started to roll out a new update to Google Play Store android app, formerly Android Market, which raised it version to 4.5.10, leaving the v4.4 arena altogether.
And there are hosts of new features that Google has upgraded the Play Store with cool new features, the most exciting of which to me is Activity Feed of your Google+ pals.
Now, you were able to click on any user who +1’ed an app to get the list of all users who +1’ed that app, and now, click on a particular user to get list of all apps and stuff that he +1’ed on Google Play Store.
Another cool and must say, necessary addition is the tag for in-app purchases. On the app pages which have stuff purchasable in-app, you will see the text ‘In-app purchases’ written in place of its last updated date.
There is new space for the ratings and if you have already rated an app, there is a new interface for your review and a button to edit. Speaking of which, the stars are now Green, doing away with blue color.
Look at the screenshots below to check out the new features in action yourself.
All New Features in Google Play Store App v4.5.10
- Activity Feed of your Google+ friends, which shows all content (or maybe apps and games only from the play store) in Google Play +1’ed by a particular user with his Google+ featured image and a link to Google+ profile.
- Text ‘In-app purchases’ for apps and games that are able to let you buy levels or features from the app itself
- Review style and layout
- Google Plus profile icons are now in circles, not in squares, which make sit in line with Google+ overall
- Some changes in typography
Google Play Store 4.5.10 Screenshots
If you can’t wait for Google to update your Play Store app, you can download and install it yourself by following our guide below.
DOWNLOAD PLAY STORE APK 4.5.10
Google Play Store APK file
DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: ply.4.5.10.apk (6.63 MB)
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY STORE APK 4.5.10
Below is a neat and noob proof guide for installing Google Play APK OR just about any APK.
- Transfer the APK you downloaded to your phone to either the internal memory or external SD card.
- Enable installation of Apps (APKs) from Unknown sources in your device’s settings. Here’s how:
- Now open the folder where you downloaded or transferred the ply.4.5.10.apk file on your device using a file manager. If you don’t have one, we recommend the ES File Explorer File Manager app, however any file manager should work fine.
└ If you downloaded the apk file on device, it should be in Download folder
- Tap the Google Play Store APK file ‘ply.4.5.10.apk’ to begin installation and you will be done in less than a minute.
This Google Play Store APK file will only work on devices which come pre-installed with Google Play Store or has Google Play services enabled. You cannot install it on a device that is not certified for Google Play.