December 7, 2013: Latest version of the Google Play Store is 4.5.10 now. Get it at the link below.
It brings new features such as: activity feed of your Google plus pals which shows apps and games +1′ed by them, new ratings and review style, circled icons for Google+ profile pics, etc.
2nd Nov, 2013: New Google Play Store APK is out, version 4.4.22
22nd Oct, 2013: Play Store just got updated to version 4.4.21. Download the latest update from the link below
Update 14th Aug, 2013: Play Store has been updated to version 4.3.11.
Download → Play Store APK 4.3.11
Update: An even newer version of Google Play store (version 4.2.9) was found running on the new Nexus 7 2013.
– Download Google Play APK 4.2.9
Update (July 24, 2013): Get the latest Google Play APK v4.2.3 from here. It was leaked through a system dump of Android 4.3 for Nexus 4.
Update (December 14, 2012): The latest Google Play Store app right now is version 3.10.10, a very marginal update over previous version, 3.10.9, link of which is below. Download the Google Play 3.10.10 from here.
Update (November 18, 2012): Google Play Store updated to version 3.10.9. Download from here.
Another week and another update to Android Market, now dubbed as Google Play Store. The latest update to Play Store is v3.5.15, the last one being v3.4.7.
The Play Store v3.5.15 update can be had by anyone with an android device but I guess one would need Android 2.3 or higher to be able to upgrade.
It doesn’t matter which version of android market or Google Play Store you already have, you simply download the APK file and install it on your android device to upgrade the Play Store to c3.5.15, all pretty easily, and without waiting for Google to update your Android Market / Play Store app over-the-air.
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY STORE APK v3.5.15 [NEW ANDROID MARKET]
Btw, to know the list of changes brought by the Google Play Store v3.5.15, check out below.
How to Install the Google Play Store App 3.5.15
Installing the update manually is simple. You don’t need root, ADB or anything, just download the Play Store’s APK file and transfer it to your phone’s SD Card and then use a file manager to browse to it and install. (Don’t forget select the “Unknown sources” check box under applications settings before that so that you’re able to install apps manually.)
If what we said above was completely new to you, we;re sure you will definitely make good use of the detailed step by step guide produced below:
- Download the APK file of new Google Play Store App from the above.
- If you downloaded it on PC, transfer it to phone.
- You’ll need a file manager to browse through SD Card. If you don’t have one already, use this file manager (install for free from your current market app, which will soon be Google Play Store (Shop) App.
- Enable “Unknown sources” under Settings » Applications, so that you can install applications from SD Card. If you are on Ice Cream Sandwich, Android 4.0, find it under Settings » Security.
- Open file manager app and go to directly where you transferred the apk file in Step 2.
- Find and tap on the file to begin installation procedure and it will be installed in a minute.
- That’s it.
Changes in Google Play Store v3.5.15
Well, there are hell lot of changes to talk about. It’s definitely one big update to Market/Play Store, and would make the app management on your device pretty easy, especially after the sales we’ve had recently which all but resulted in lots of very cheap app purchases.
Frankly, I was buying all cool apps under the last two sales, stopped only by the fact that I had already ourchased that app on offer, and my ‘My Apps’ list ion the Play Store looked really lengthy and cumbersome. Well, the Play Store v3.5.15 fixes that and makes way for two tabs: INSTALLED and ALL.
All the changes we’ve come to know so far in Play Store v3.5.15 are here:
- As just said above, the My Apps list now stands bifurcated into two lists: INSTALLED and ALL. Go to My Apps using the Menu and you’ll be presented with INSTALLED tab, swipe left go to ALL apps list and swipe right to get back to INSTALLED apps list. As you would expect, the list apps you’ve purchased (whether under sale, or normally) but don’t have installed on the device are under ALL apps list/tab.
- App reviews by users has received a major update too. You are now able to sort reviews — by most helpful first and newest first — and can filter the reviews for the app by the latest version of the app, and by your own device, meaning only reviews made by users who the same device you are suing will show up. Pretty nice, eh! One more thing, the device used by the user when reviewing the app is shown with the review.
- Other little updates:
- On the ALL apps tab under My Apps, you get an option to select your Google account (only if you have more than one Google account added, of course), as a drop down, meaning you don’t have to choose it by going to settings anymore. All accounts you’ve added on the device show up for selection once you tap on the drop down, which shows the names of the account you’re currently using.
- Installed apps which weren’t showing in the Play Store’s earlier versions (whether that be v3.4.7, or v3.4.6) now get recognized and duly shown under my Apps’ INSTALLED tab.
Well, that’s that about the new Android Market, the Google Play Store v3.5.15. Let us know if you are not able to install it on your android device and we’ll help you out. Also, if you spot any new features feel free to share.
Overview of Google Play Store v3.5.15
Google Play Store v.5.15 Screenshots