Google Play APK 3.5.16
Below are the most recent versions of Play Store:
- [APK] Google Play Store updated to 5.3.6, gets a few UI tweaks
- [APK] Google updates its Play Store: Version 5.3.5 rolling out now
- [APK] Google Play Store receives a minor update to v5.0.37
- Download New Google Play Store 5.0.32 from Android 5.0 Preview!
- [APK] New Google Play Store 5.0.31 is Here with New Icon and More Material Design
We just found a new version of Google Play Store making rounds on internet and thought it’s worth sharing with you guys. The new Google Play app’s version is 3.5.16, the last one being 3.5.15.
Yep, not a big update clearly, going by the change in version number (just an addition of 0.0.0.1) and it’s being said that it basically fixes problems with purchased apps not appearing under the My Apps section for many users. I you had any such problem with the earlier Play Store app, do try this.
How to Install Google Play 3.5.16
One can download the APK of Google Play v3.5.16 and install it like any other app. You don’t need root, ADB or anything, just download the Google Play’s APK file from step 1 below and transfer it to your phone’s SD Card and then use a file manager to browse to it and install. (Don’t forget select the “Unknown sources” check box under applications settings before that so that you’re able to install apps manually.)
For those pretty new on android scene, first of all welcome to android world, and check out the detailed procedure below on how to install Play Store’s using its APK:
- Download Google Play 3.5.16 APK file.
- If you downloaded it on PC, transfer it to phone.
- You’ll need a file manager to browse through SD Card. If you don’t have one already, use this file manager (install for free from your current market app, which will soon be Google Play Store App.
- Enable “Unknown sources” under Settings » Applications, so that you can install applications from SD Card. If you are on Ice Cream Sandwich, Android 4.0, find it under Settings » Security.
- Open file manager app and go to directly where you transferred the apk file in Step 2.
- Find and tap on the file to begin installation procedure and it will be installed in a minute. That’s it.
We haven’t spotted any changes — at least in appearances, that is — whatsoever with the new version 3.5.16 yet. If you do, do share it in comments. Ad in case you need help with anything regarding this, feel free to ask in comments below.