- 1.TabPro 8.4 inch 3G edition
- 2.TabPro 8.4 inch WiFi edition
- 3.TabPro 8.4 inch LTE edition
- 4.How to Download and Install Firmware
- 5.Firmware Benefits
TabPro 8.4 inch 3G edition
Galaxy TabPro 8.4 inch 3G [SM-T321]
TabPro 8.4 inch WiFi edition
Galaxy TabPro 8.4 inch WiFi [SM-T320NU]
Galaxy TabPro 8.4 inch WiFi [SM-T320]
TabPro 8.4 inch LTE edition
Galaxy TabPro 8.4 inch LTE [SM-T325]
How to Download and Install Firmware
Be sure to check your Galaxy TabPro’s model no. first. You can do so using an app called Droid Info, or simply check it on its packaging box, or under Settings > About.
Then download the firmware according to that model no. only to ensure compatibility. We have provided the downloads as per model no. so that it’s easy for you to identify the firmware for your device.
Next, install the firmware on your Galaxy TabPro by following the guide linked right below.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Galaxy TabPro if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy TabPro if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Galaxy TabPro — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Galaxy TabPro to factory state.
- Upgrade your Galaxy TabPro to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Galaxy TabPro to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Galaxy TabPro.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy TabPro.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings, About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.