- 1.Tab 3 Lite 7.0 inch WiFi edition
- 2.Tab 3V 3G edition
- 3.Tab 3 Lite 7.0 inch 3G edition
- 4.Tab 3 Lite 7.0 inch Value Edition
- 5.How to Download and Install Firmware
Tab 3 Lite 7.0 inch WiFi edition
Model no. SM-T110
Tab 3V 3G edition
Model no. SM-T116NQ
Model no. SM-T116NU
Model no. SM-T116
Model no. SM-T116NY
Model no. SM-T116BU
Model no. SM-T111
Model no. SM-T111M
Model no. SM-T111NQ
Tab 3 Lite 7.0 inch Value Edition
Model no. SM-T113
Model no. SM-T113NU
How to Download and Install Firmware
Be sure to check your Tab 3 Lite’s model no. first. Then download the firmware according to that model no. only. We have provided the downloads as per model no. only so that it’s easy for you to identify the firmware for your device. Alternatively, you can also use the app called Droid Info to determine your device’s model no. easily.
Next, install the firmware on your Tab 3 Lite by following the guide linked right below.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Tab 3 Lite if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly
- Unbrick your Tab 3 Lite if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting
- Get Tab 3 Lite Back to Stock to receive OTA updates if broken
- Restore Tab 3 Lite to factory state
- Upgrade your Tab 3 Lite to newer Android version
- Downgrade your Tab 3 Lite to lower build no. at same Android version (going back to 5.0 or 5.1 is not possible anymore)
- Unroot your Tab 3 Lite (will also remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings, About device.
Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.