Tab Active WiFi edition
Galaxy Tab Active [SM-T360]
Tab Active LTE-A edition
Galaxy Tab Active LTE-A [SM-T365]
Galaxy Tab Active LTE-A [SM-T365M]
Galaxy Tab Active LTE-A [SM-T365Y]
How to Download and Install Firmware
Be sure to check your Galaxy Tab Active’s model no. first. You can do so using an app called Droid Info, or simply check it on its packaging box, or under Settings > About.
Then download the firmware according to that model no. only to ensure compatibility. We have provided the downloads as per model no. so that it’s easy for you to identify the firmware for your device.
Next, install the firmware on your Galaxy Tab Active by following the guide linked right below.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Galaxy Tab Active if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy Tab Active if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Galaxy Tab Active — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Galaxy Tab Active to factory state.
- Upgrade your Galaxy Tab Active to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Galaxy Tab Active to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Galaxy Tab Active.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy Tab Active.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings, About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.