Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0-inch Lite edition
Model no. SM-T239
Model no. SM-T239C
Model no. SM-T239M
How to Download and Install Firmware
Be sure to check your Galaxy Tab 4 Lite’s model no. first. You can do so using an app called Droid Info, or simply check it on its packaging box, or under Settings > About.
Then download the firmware according to that model no. only to ensure compatibility. We have provided the downloads as per model no. so that it’s easy for you to identify the firmware for your device.
Next, install the firmware on your Galaxy Tab 4 Lite by following the guide linked right below.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Galaxy Tab 4 Lite if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy Tab 4 Lite if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Galaxy Tab 4 Lite — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Galaxy Tab 4 Lite to factory state.
- Upgrade your Galaxy Tab 4 Lite to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Galaxy Tab 4 Lite to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Galaxy Tab 4 Lite.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy Tab 4 Lite.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings, About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.