Galaxy S3 Live Wallpapers: Deep Sea and Luminous Dots
Thanks to the firmware leaked for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3, people have been able to enjoy a lot of Galaxy S3 exclusives, such as S Voice, S Suggest, and even its ringtones. Now, you can download and install two live wallpapers from the Galaxy S3 — Deep Sea and Luminous Dots — uploaded by XDA Forum Member Segnaro and taken from the leaked firmware.
Deep Sea is a beautiful live wallpaper set against an underground ocean backdrop, with jellyfish floating across the screen. You can customize settings such as the number of jellyfish and their size, background image, core colour of the jellyfish, etc. Luminous Dots shows multicoloured dots on the screen, with patterns moving across the screen at random intervals. Here, the customizable settings include the shape, scale and quantity of dots, motion pattern, etc.
How to Install Deep Sea/Luminous Dots Live Wallpaper
- Make sure your device is on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Download the live wallpapers’ APK file(s) from → here.
- Copy the downloaded .apk file(s) to your device.
- You’ll need a file manager to browse through SD Card. If you don’t have one already, use this file manager (install for free from your current Google Play Store/Android Market app).
- Enable “Unknown sources” under Settings » Security on the phone, so that you can install applications from SD Card.
- Open the file manager app and go to directly where you transferred the APK file(s) in Step 3.
- Find and tap on the file to begin installation procedure and it will be installed in less than a minute. That’s it.
- Then, simply go into the wallpaper settings on your device and apply the live wallpaper.
Both the wallpapers look quite nice and the customization options are an added bonus. So if you’re a fan of using live wallpapers on the phone, you should definitely give these two a try. Let us know your impressions of the two wallpapers, in the comments below.