Update [October 17, 2016]: Recently added firmwares: G610FDDU1API4, G610FDDU1APHD, G610MUBU1API6, G610MUBU1API5, G610YZTU1APJ3 and G610YZTU1APJ2.
The Galaxy On7 is getting a new successor with the 2016 edition, appropriately called Galaxy On7 2016. The firmware for the new and upcoming On7 2016 are already available, so we thought about sharing them with you guys already.
These Galaxy On7 2016 firmware are stock ROMs that can be sued to fix the device, and also unroot and/or uninstall TWRP recovery. Moreover, if you run into any kind of software issues with the device, just install the firmware from below — be sure to check for the model no. first — and your device should be back up and running.
Do let us know if you need any help with this.
Samsung Galaxy On7 2016 Firmware
Model no. SM-G610F/G/H/i
- G610FDDU1API4 | Android 6.0.1 → INS-G610FDDU1API4-20160920100344.zip
- G610FDDU1APHD | Android 6.0.1 → MID-G610FDDU1APHD-20160912134320.zip
- G610FDDU1APHD | Android 6.0.1 → EGY-G610FDDU1APHD-20160912134340.zip
- G610FDDU1APHD | Android 6.0.1 → MWD-G610FDDU1APHD-20160913180350.zip
- G610FDDU1APHA | Android 6.0.1 → SLK-G610FDDU1APHA-20160920100510.zip
- G610FDDU1APHA | Android 6.0.1 → NPL-G610FDDU1APHA-20160912132310.zip
- G610FDDU1APHD | Android 6.0.1 → TUR-G610FDDU1APHD-20160912140105.zip
- G610FDDU1APHD | Android 6.0.1 → KSA-G610FDDU1APHD-20160912134330.zip
- G610FDDU1APHA | Android 6.0.1 → BNG-G610FDDU1APHA-20160912132600.zip
- G610FDDU1APHD | Android 6.0.1 → THR-G610FDDU1APHD-20160912134310.zip
Model no. SM-G610M
- G610MUBU1API6 | Android 6.0.1 → ZTO-G610MUBU1API6-20161013144853.zip
- G610MUBU1API5 | Android 6.0.1 → COM-G610MUBU1API5-20161014094816.zip
Model no. SM-G610Y
- G610YZTU1APJ3 | Android 6.0.1 → NZC-G610YZTU1APJ3-20161014133228.zip
- G610YZTU1APJ2 | Android 6.0.1 → SMA-G610YZTU1APJ2-20161010132140.zip
How to Download and Install Firmware
Be sure to check your Galaxy On7 2016’s model no. first. You can do so using an app called Droid Info, or simply check it on its packaging box, or under Settings > About.
Then download the firmware according to that model no. only to ensure compatibility. We have provided the downloads as per model no. so that it’s easy for you to identify the firmware for your device.
Next, install the firmware on your Galaxy On7 2016 by following the guide linked right below.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix Galaxy On7 2016 if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick Galaxy On7 2016 if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Galaxy On7 2016 — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Galaxy On7 2016 to factory state.
- Upgrade Galaxy On7 2016 to newer Android version.
- Downgrade Galaxy On7 2016 to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot Galaxy On7 2016.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy On7 2016.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings, About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.