Earlier today AT&T began rolling out the OTA update for HTC One M8 in the US. However, for the folks who couldn’t take an OTA update on their One M8 due to their rooting adventures or regional differences, the full firmware RUU is now available for download.
HTC has just posted the full RUU of AT&T HTC One M8 Lollipop update which comes with software number 4.28.502.1. Grab the RUU from the download link below, and run it on your Windows PC to install Android 5.0.2 on your One M8.
HOW TO INSTALL THE RUU
- Download the RUU on your PC from the download link above.
- Connect your HTC device to your PC via a USB cable.
- Make sure you’ve HTC One M8 drivers installed on your PC.
- Double-click/Run the RUU update file to launch the system update wizard.
- Follow all of the system update wizard instructions shown on your PC.
- Once the update is complete, click Finish in the Wizard and the device will reboot.
Your AT&T HTC One M8 will now be running Lollipop with firmware version 4.28.502.1. Be extremely excited for this!