It is raining deals all over the United States on Thanksgiving weekend, and Best Buy has dropped the price of the AT&T Galaxy S3 to only $49.99 on a 2-year contract, though only for new customers. There may be a lot more desirable smartphones out in the market right now, but the Galaxy S3 still holds its own, specially at that price point.
Here’s what you get with the Galaxy S3:
- 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 4.8″ Super AMOLED HD display (720p)
- 8 megapixel rear camera, 1080p video recording
- 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera
- 16GB internal storage, microSD slot (up to 64GB)
- Wi-Fi, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, LTE
- 2100 mAh battery
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, TouchWiz UI
You can grab the white, red and blue color Galaxy S3 in the offer, though it seems that online the device is completely sold out, so you might have to hike over to your local Best Buy store to make good on this deal.
Source: Best Buy