Dazzle Configurable Switcher: Best Widget to Switch On/Off Services on Android
One of the features we like way too much on android (and which i*hone still lacks) is widgets. They are blessing until unknowingly or excitedly, you clutter your home screens with so many of them that all of them united, start drowning your battery at a pace higher than the at which it charges! So, we would suggest you to choose and use them wisely. On the same lines, we’ve handpicked a nice widget for you, known as Dazzle Configurable Switcher, let’s call it Dazzle, that allows switching off/om various utilities with just one click. Check it Out!
- Widget available in 4 sizes
- Multiple instances allowed
- Services include: ringer, sync, WiFi, Bluetooth (BT), GPS, airplane, or brightness
- Option to set minimum and maximum presets
- Even got the auto toggle for some supported phones
- Supports one-touch controls as well as pop-up options
Note that it’s not an app, that is, in order to use it, long press on home screen to select widgets, and choose ‘Dazzle’ to use this one. While those of you who hold Samsung Galaxy S in their hand, they already got some good shortcuts right there in their android navigation bar, but the widget is still useful since it got more options to you with 4 different sizes.
Download the Dazzle Configurable Switcher for FREE.