Create own ringtones with Ringdroid’s easy to use graphical interface
You do need a pretty decent app for android super-phone that can help you create a ringtones by either editing your fav song or recording a new sound, quite conveniently. Very well then, Ringdroid is all you need.
- Lets you edit audio files with smoother graphical interface that’s a child’s play to work with
- Record audio to be used as ringtone with or without editing
- Works flawlessly and supports zooming up to 5 times in the waveform presentation of opened audio file
- Play the selected portion of the song to preview your work.
- Or simply tap on the screen to start playing the song from there
- Supports mp3, AAC/MP4 (including unprotected iTunes music) and WAV/3GPP/AMR (when recording sounds)
- Assign a ringtone directly to all contacts or selected ones
Compatibility: Latest Version 2.4 works with android version 1.6 and higher
Download the Ringtone Android App for FREE.