The AT&T Galaxy S4 Active is now finally receiving the Lollipop update with Android version 5.0.2 and build LRX22C.I537UCUCOC6. The OTA update weighs in at 974 MB and you’ll need a WiFi connection to download the update.
Official changelog from AT&T:
- Songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches from one Android device can be immediately enjoyed across all of your Android devices.
- New User Interface look and feel, more fluid motions
- Priority mode to only allow certain notifications to get through
- Battery saving features and remaining time left to charge or deplete indicators
- Smart Lock to secure phone or tablet by pairing it with a trusted device like a wearable or car
- Most frequently used settings available with just two swipes down from the top screen
Although you should receive the update notification automatically on your Galaxy S4 Active, but you can always force check for it from your phone’s “Settings » More » About device » Software update » Check for updates”.