Now here’s a great deal that you can’t afford to miss, AT&T recently announced on its twitter account that it will offer Galaxy S II for a price tag of $199 with a two year contract and a minimum $15 data plan. While the price isn’t anything lower-than-usual, but all these solid specs for the usual price do convert into a great offer — which is why you should pay attention if you’re on AT&T.
AT&T’s Galaxy S II is slightly different from T-Mobile and Sprint’s version, the only noticeable difference is that it is only 4.3-inch device — like its European brothers — and besides that, all specs align perfectly: 1.2 GHz dual-core Exynos processor, Super AMOLED Plus display, 1 GB RAM, 8 MP Cam, 1650mAh battery, etc
Hardware aside though, some minor differences can be spotted on software side. Sammy has also tossed a few extras with the AT&T S II: a vehicle dock that ensures uninterrupted GPS usage on long car rides. The dock is windshield or dashboard mountable and includes the sophisticated Vlingo Voice Talk, allowing users to enjoy hands-free control of their Galaxy S II.
Samsung has also thrown in a desktop dock for charging battery this also includes a spare battery, there is also an HDMI adapter along with other accessories that can be used to stream 1080p HD video directly from the phone. This accessories are also available with T-Mobile and Sprint’s variant of the Galaxy S II.
AT&T Galaxy S II Specs
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, Mali-400MP GPU, Exynos chipset and 1GB RAM (fastest, no doubt!)
- Android (2.3 Gingerbread)
- Screen: 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus Display (that’s the best in world!)
- Camera: 8MP Auto Focus with LED flash + 2MP front
- Video Record: 1080p Full HD
- HDMI Out: HDMI via HDTV Smart Adapter with HDCP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0
- Sensor: Motion UX, 6-axis gyroscope, proximity, light, noise (Audience A2220)
- Memory: 16GB/32GB internal+32GB expandable, 8GB memory card included
- And, it’s very very slim — just 8.9 mm thick!